Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thousands are living in RVs on Los Angeles’ streets. Leaders want to shrink the number, but the solution is elusive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousands are living in RVs on Los Angeles’ streets. Leaders want to shrink the number, but the solution is elusive.

I will tell you this: California has one of the worst homeless problems that I have ever seen. When I first moved out here, I saw absolutely nothing like it.
    Early one recent Friday morning, sanitation workers, homeless-outreach workers and LAPD officers arrived on a little street in the west of Los Angeles. Jasmine Avenue is lined with low-rise apartment blocks, an imposing Catholic Church, a school and a handful of dilapidated recreational vehicles.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I will tell you this: California has one of the worst homeless problems that I have ever seen. When I first moved out here, I saw absolutely nothing like it.
    RV living isn't something I saw a lot of though. In fact I think it's from the van life craze

Comment

True. I haven't seen alot of the RV living either.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        True. I haven't seen alot of the RV living either.
        This seems like a better solution than just random homeless people

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

This seems like a better solution than just random homeless people
          Yep.

Comment

Working...
          X