Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Go home and cook’: Popeyes worker calls out customers who go through drive-thru 20 minutes before close.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Go home and cook’: Popeyes worker calls out customers who go through drive-thru 20 minutes before close.

Yeah. I probably wouldn't come to a fast food restaurant 20 minutes before closing.
    A Popeyes worker is advising customers not to roll up at the drive-thru 20 minutes before closing if they're expecting the same quality chicken they'd get at other times of the day. The TikTok video comes from creator Mira (@chocolategirlthangzzzz) and has received more than 394,000 views as of this writing. The on-screen caption of the video, which shows a worker at a Popeyes drive-thru window, conveys creator’s thoughts....

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Yeah. I probably wouldn't come to a fast food restaurant 20 minutes before closing.
    Why not? I know this is about breaking down food stations early.
    ​​​​
    it's no different about pulling up at the drive thru, it's for the drive thru time.

If your open for business you are open for business...cleanup is done after closing...and you get paid during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Why not? I know this is about breaking down food stations early.
      ​​​​
      it's no different about pulling up at the drive thru, it's for the drive thru time.

If your open for business you are open for business...cleanup is done after closing...and you get paid during that time.
      True indeed bruh. Good points.

Comment

Working...
      X