Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump faces 100 YEARS behind bars if he's convicted of federal charges - including espionage - over classified documents, as sources claim outraged ex-president was blindsided by indictment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump faces 100 YEARS behind bars if he's convicted of federal charges - including espionage - over classified documents, as sources claim outraged ex-president was blindsided by indictment

Man, I tell you, Trump is in hot water like hell. 100 years? He will die in prison.
    Donald Trump could face up to 100 years behind bars if convicted on all seven counts, according to ABC News. The indictment remains under seal but sources detailed its contents.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, I tell you, Trump is in hot water like hell. 100 years? He will die in prison.
    I think they will let him fight him in court before they arrest him. It's not a good look

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I think they will let him fight him in court before they arrest him. It's not a good look
      I hear you.

Comment

Working...
      X