Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decline of Western Civilization: Starting in San Francisco, Gen Z Activist says.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decline of Western Civilization: Starting in San Francisco, Gen Z Activist says.

I don't know about that. I think that the Decline in Western Civilization started years ago.
    A California man who has documented San Francisco's drug and crime crises for years says the city may be the first domino in the "decline of Western civilization."

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I don't know about that. I think that the Decline in Western Civilization started years ago.
    Naa this is more partisan fear mongering.

Just like they did with CEO who got stabbed. They blamed inner city crime but it was someone he knew. That story lost traction once that was established.

Remember Pelosis husband got hit with hammer. It was supposed to be a random attack but it wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Naa this is more partisan fear mongering.

Just like they did with CEO who got stabbed. They blamed inner city crime but it was someone he knew. That story lost traction once that was established.

Remember Pelosis husband got hit with hammer. It was supposed to be a random attack but it wasn't
      I hear you.

Comment

Working...
      X