Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Las Vegas mother-of-four is gunned down after stealing a SALAD from 7-Eleven and running away from store clerk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas mother-of-four is gunned down after stealing a SALAD from 7-Eleven and running away from store clerk.

I can understand her not having any money, and she must've been hungry. But, what on Earth would possess her to steal a salad? Is a salad worth losing your life over?

Mallory Angel Armijo, 35, was shot and killed by a clerk at a 7-Eleven on the 500 block of East Sahara Avenue near the Las Vegas strip at around 12:16 a.m. Friday.

The story is gone, but all I can say we are definitely in some wicked times. Or atleast we are in times where it can be witnessed.
    Because was it worth the to kill her over a salad? Even if you just wanted to make a example why kill her? To me just makes it seems like the shooter was just being in humane because she was stealing. Too much force.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      The story is gone, but all I can say we are definitely in some wicked times. Or atleast we are in times where it can be witnessed.
      Because was it worth the to kill her over a salad? Even if you just wanted to make a example why kill her? To me just makes it seems like the shooter was just being in humane because she was stealing. Too much force.
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X