Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generation Ignorance: Are Millennials and Gen Zers Dangerously Uninformed Compared to Boomers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Ignorance: Are Millennials and Gen Zers Dangerously Uninformed Compared to Boomers?

I don't think that Millennials are uninformed compared to Boomers. In fact, I think that they have more information today compared to any time in human history.

Generation Ignorance: Are Millennials and Gen Zers Dangerously Uninformed Compared to Boomers? (msn.com)

I’m a Millinnial and it’s just always been some beef between the two in my opinion starting in 2008 when the economy collapsed. Most men came out of college and entered life very differently than the Boomers. The Boomers had jobs that paid them the cost of living wages or better, things were much easier to attain like purchasing a home, a new car, and even having other additions for fun. A man was really able to get on his feet and start a family. It was the complete opposite for Millennial and I think we unfortunately resented that. We were/are jealous of it. It’s not fair. But what can you do. I also think there is riff between the two because Millennials felt like Boomers had a certain way about them and how they interacted and acted with you as a millennial with what I like to call the “Rise to the occasion syndrome/attitude” I’m.l not going to teach or show you anything, if you were a real man/ adult like me, you should be able to make it. Otherwise you’re failing to meet the standard type behavior they had with us…. We resented that too….

Comment

Originally posted by Zydekeaux1911 View Post
      I’m a Millinnial and it’s just always been some beef between the two in my opinion starting in 2008 when the economy collapsed. Most men came out of college and entered life very differently than the Boomers. The Boomers had jobs that paid them the cost of living wages or better, things were much easier to attain like purchasing a home, a new car, and even having other additions for fun. A man was really able to get on his feet and start a family. It was the complete opposite for Millennial and I think we unfortunately resented that. We were/are jealous of it. It’s not fair. But what can you do. I also think there is riff between the two because Millennials felt like Boomers had a certain way about them and how they interacted and acted with you as a millennial with what I like to call the “Rise to the occasion syndrome/attitude” I’m.l not going to teach or show you anything, if you were a real man/ adult like me, you should be able to make it. Otherwise you’re failing to meet the standard type behavior they had with us…. We resented that too….
      I hear you bruh. Good points.

Comment

Working...
      X