Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

William Lowe, 78, is arrested for shooting dead his wife, 80, dismembering her and stuffing her remains in three suitcases that were found floating in Delray Beach, Florida.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Lowe, 78, is arrested for shooting dead his wife, 80, dismembering her and stuffing her remains in three suitcases that were found floating in Delray Beach, Florida.

Man, dude was sick. What a d**n shame.
    A man has been arrested after he allegedly shot dead his 80-year-old wife and placed her dismembered remains in three suitcase.

Mental illness runs rampant in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      Mental illness runs rampant in this country.
      Yep.

Comment

That’s a gruesome story. I wonder what made him snap and do such a horrible thing to his wife. Maybe he was tired of carrying her baggage.
        I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Originally posted by Lara View Post
          That’s a gruesome story. I wonder what made him snap and do such a horrible thing to his wife. Maybe he was tired of carrying her baggage.
          Yep. Maybe.

Comment

Poor wife was in the hand of a weak holder who just destroyed it. But for Mr. killer, there was another way to escape from the burden: he could have left her baggage rather than destroying it. Why did he prefer to do that?

Comment

Poor wife was in the hand of a weak holder who just destroyed it. But for Mr. killer, there was another way to escape from the burden: he could have left her baggage rather than destroying it. Why did he prefer to do that?
              I'm not sure. That's a good question.

Comment

I asked this question because I wanted to explore the moral and logical implications of the narrator’s actions in the story. I think this is a valid and interesting question that can lead to deeper analysis and discussion of the story. what do you think?

Comment

I asked this question because I wanted to explore the moral and logical implications of the narrator’s actions in the story. I think this is a valid and interesting question that can lead to deeper analysis and discussion of the story. what do you think?
                  I think that you are correct.

Comment

Thanks for considering me right in your own words, I was just intended to know about.

Comment

Working...
                    X