Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black lesbian Harvard law grad is “silenced” for saying that transgender athletes have no place in women’s sports”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black lesbian Harvard law grad is “silenced” for saying that transgender athletes have no place in women’s sports”

I have to agree. Transgender athletes need their own category.

Black lesbian Harvard law grad is “silenced” for saying that transgender athletes have no place in women’s sports” (msn.com)

I find it interesting when it comes to black men or women, transgender or gay or lesbian issues within the black community there is always a double standard on the other side of the coin. What do I mean by that? If we start talking about issues of other groups all of a sudden the attack run happens with us even though we started the Civil Rights Movement for everyone. More and more I see a Reverse Racism or reverse targeted issues like transgenderism, or other categories of different issues and social and economic issues. The more I see this happen the more I have to start asking myself why am I here in the West ?
    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      I find it interesting when it comes to black men or women, transgender or gay or lesbian issues within the black community there is always a double standard on the other side of the coin. What do I mean by that? If we start talking about issues of other groups all of a sudden the attack run happens with us even though we started the Civil Rights Movement for everyone. More and more I see a Reverse Racism or reverse targeted issues like transgenderism, or other categories of different issues and social and economic issues. The more I see this happen the more I have to start asking myself why am I here in the West ?
      ​​​
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X