Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida officials sought 'opposing viewpoints' blaming slavery on Africans: leaked documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida officials sought 'opposing viewpoints' blaming slavery on Africans: leaked documents

Man, I tell you, they are trying to romanticize slavery as if it was a benefit to black Americans. There was no benefit to slavery. And Ron Desantis is somebody that I really don't care for.

Florida officials sought 'opposing viewpoints' blaming slavery on Africans: leaked documents (msn.com)

Al people deserve equal rights and dignity, regardless of their race. Shame for evil mind people!!
    I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Originally posted by Lara View Post
      Al people deserve equal rights and dignity, regardless of their race. Shame for evil mind people!!
      Exactly.

Comment

I think that the “opposing viewpoints” that they wanted to include in the course were not based on facts or evidence, but on myths and prejudices.

Comment

Originally posted by Lara View Post
          I think that the “opposing viewpoints” that they wanted to include in the course were not based on facts or evidence, but on myths and prejudices.
          Exactly.

Comment

Thanks for agreeing me, we should always teach our next generation from the past, whether its comfortable or not so they could chose the right way. Educate your kids because they are the future!!!

Comment

Working...
            X