Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China sends 68 warplanes and 10 Navy vessels around Taiwan in 24 hours weeks after the first-ever US military transfer of equipment to Democratic island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China sends 68 warplanes and 10 Navy vessels around Taiwan in 24 hours weeks after the first-ever US military transfer of equipment to Democratic island

It looks like the beef with China is really starting to rev up. Do you all think that it's going to be a war?
    Taiwan said Thursday China flew 68 warplanes and deployed 10 navy vessels into areas around the island in one day just weeks after the first-ever US military transfer of equipment to the island.

Yes, because more and more the posture of their military is they want the smoke and want to try out their copied stuff.

They are already doing messed up stuff to their own people with flooding situations. I have been trying to see that information from different sources to confirm if its real, if that stuff is. Then yes they are already on Demon Time and with it.

Comment

I have decided I want to try and get a 4090 or close to that for myself, kind of thinking of stocking GPUs and the like. Just haven't found a good place to store, because carrying inventory around. Definitely too costly, I used to somewhat do that when I was doing my lil computer business.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        I have decided I want to try and get a 4090 or close to that for myself, kind of thinking of stocking GPUs and the like. Just haven't found a good place to store, because carrying inventory around. Definitely too costly, I used to somewhat do that when I was doing my lil computer business.
        I have a 4090, and a 4080 in my two rigs. They are good GPUs. However, the Radeon 7900 xt and 7900 xtx GPUs are also good.

Comment

Working...
        X