Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Chemical attack’ on pro-Palestinian protesters at Columbia is a possible hate crime, university says.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Chemical attack’ on pro-Palestinian protesters at Columbia is a possible hate crime, university says.

Yeah, I agree. This could be a possible hate crime.

‘Chemical attack’ on pro-Palestinian protesters at Columbia is a possible hate crime, university says (msn.com)

This is the first time I've heard it in North America.This has been going on a lot in Europe and in the UK from my understanding. It's a terrible and disgusting way of assault. It changes the life of the person forever. Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      This is the first time I've heard it in North America.This has been going on a lot in Europe and in the UK from my understanding. It's a terrible and disgusting way of assault. It changes the life of the person forever. Thanks for sharing this.
      I hear you bruh. Yeah, I heard about chemical attacks happening alot in the U.K.

Comment

Working...
      X