Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stopping Qualified Immunity at any cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping Qualified Immunity at any cost?

Qualified Immunity allows cops to murder Black people unjustly yet legally. Getting rid of it is a huge win for ADOS, yet after hearing what else was in the bill I became concerned. They are creating federal standards for police, thereby making them ever closer to a military force. I don't see this as a win. I don't see this as a good trade off. Do we want police to coordinate even more than they already do? I hope I'm wrong but what I do know is that things rarely work out for ADOS, no matter the issue.

The only way to stop it is by fighting back against it. But people are too scared to shoot at police, to actively stop them from murdering us or even average those that were murdered.
    but instead rely on the same broken system to protect us, serve justice and not make the same mistakes twice.

If you not willing to die for your right to live or die for your brothers and sisters then we need to stop talking about it because nothing is going to change.

Comment

Working...
    X