Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OpEd: 2 states sending threatening messages to Asian Americans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpEd: 2 states sending threatening messages to Asian Americans.

I tell you, After COVID-19, Asians have been getting discriminated against quite a bit. They are no longer the prized "Model Minority" like they used to be. I remember when I used to catch hell from Asians out here. Now, they don't even bother me anymore. It's a shame that this didn't happen when I was younger.

OpEd: 2 states sending threatening messages to Asian Americans (msn.com)

That's very hard to hear. I feel that not just black people have been feeling this for many decades living in the United States. But now Asian Americans are having that same effect just like in World War II. As much as I respect what you're saying about what's going on with Asian Americans. There needs to be an anti-black discrimination law in the United States just as they passed one for Asian Americans. I'm seeing what's going on across the border and I feel that this is the course of action that needs to be taken for the black community. let's return back to what your article is talking about. Because of covid-19 discrimination against Asian Americans have gone so high that it's almost like a repeat of History. Now they're taking land away and that's just wrong when it comes to other people being able to create their own dreams in your country. The American dream in my opinion should be shared for all people in your country as long as they can also contribute to your country as well. Just like the black community that has contributed the most Innovations and construction of this country, Asian Americans I've always worked hard between the 1950s going into modern times. Now I'm not trying to compare both races in the context of what we're talking about. But what I am talking about is opportunity for all. Those opportunities are being Stranglehold by let's just say a small group of individuals that want to profit from it. Now that part I said in the last sentence is as allegation but still it makes you wonder.

Comment

Working...
    X