Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A third of Asian Americans who live in poverty have college degrees. What’s going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A third of Asian Americans who live in poverty have college degrees. What’s going on?

Hmm...Pretty interesting. I never would have guessed.

A third of Asian Americans who live in poverty have college degrees. What’s going on? (msn.com)

The reason is that the decline of 21st century the US is becoming apparent. Some people call it the silent depression like the 1930s. What I've noticed is that there is a portion of people living in the United States that are having a harder and harder time living up to the expectations of the American dream. When was the last time you heard someone purchasing it a house that was affordable with the means of putting a down payment of 13% on a house? It's very difficult to find that nowadays because housing prices have jumped up to almost a million dollars in certain portions of the states. Yes if there are certain tax exemptions yes some people would move to that specific location to prosper better. The problem is the polarization of the political system could also cause a ripple effect in that specific state which those tax laws goes right out the window. What has happened in my research is that not just black people but many other people of different cultures have decided to leave the United States for a better way of life. Some of them have moved to France. Some of them have moved to either at the European Union or parts of Africa or Asia. But the result is the same, the living standards are not up to Snuff as it used to be in the United States. Even in my country that debate is happening as we speak in Canada. The housing prices here have gone so high that some have to considered the same result. It's a long process to understand what's going on geopolitically but it pushes us to a certain point of view. What can I do with the dollar that I have in this country versus the other. It's just my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
    X