Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh...Ukraine immigrants will be pouring in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh...Ukraine immigrants will be pouring in!

According to the news, the U.S. will be taking in millions of refugees from Ukraine. Ukraine has many Neo-Nazis in it. It will probably end up being more people that black Americans have to deal with. What do you all think of this?

Yeah it's going to be more enemies, getting imported into the country to out number us brother. But sadly brother most of our people, are still more interested in pulling each other down to the bottom, than preserving are position in society

Comment

Immigrants don't like the American Black Man. Immigrants and first generation Americans r responsible for the new wave of oppression against the American Black Man. Immigrants brought in this extreme anti black American male energy in the atmosphere. These immigrants r the main reason women won't touch black men.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
        Immigrants don't like the American Black Man. Immigrants and first generation Americans r responsible for the new wave of oppression against the American Black Man. Immigrants brought in this extreme anti black American male energy in the atmosphere. These immigrants r the main reason women won't touch black men.
        I know one thing, when I was a younger guy out here in the Bay Area, I caught hell from many immigrant groups. The racism that I experienced was so out of control, that I felt like I was living in the twilight zone. Other black men that I talked to, they all wound up leaving the Bay Area. Some of the most racist groups were East Asians. Now, since COVID hit, a lot of them are now seeing what black men have had to deal with. When I was in school, I went through out of control racism. It came at me from every conceivable angle. The only thing that I know, is that karma has a way of putting people in their place. Many groups who outright hated blacks, like the East Asians, are catching hell now.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I know one thing, when I was a younger guy out here in the Bay Area, I caught hell from many immigrant groups. The racism that I experienced was so out of control, that I felt like I was living in the twilight zone. Other black men that I talked to, they all wound up leaving the Bay Area. Some of the most racist groups were East Asians. Now, since COVID hit, a lot of them are now seeing what black men have had to deal with. When I was in school, I went through out of control racism. It came at me from every conceivable angle. The only thing that I know, is that karma has a way of putting people in their place. Many groups who outright hated blacks, like the East Asians, are catching hell now.
          I wrote a book, so people can understand how many black men get broken down in this society. I wrote about every single thing that I encountered in this society, so that I wouldn't forget it.

Comment

According to the news, the U.S. will be taking in millions of refugees from Ukraine. Ukraine has many Neo-Nazis in it. It will probably end up being more people that black Americans have to deal with. What do you all think of this?
            This is the modus operandi for Uncle Sam.
            These people that pay taxes year in and out get at the max (2) $1400 checks during a pandemic.
            But, they are ready to fork over billions to people that never paid into the bucket.

A step further, you still owe these descendants of slaves mountains of reparations but,
            business as usual, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by studentOL View Post

This is the modus operandi for Uncle Sam.
              These people that pay taxes year in and out get at the max (2) $1400 checks during a pandemic.
              But, they are ready to fork over billions to people that never paid into the bucket.

A step further, you still owe these descendants of slaves mountains of reparations but,
              business as usual, I guess.
              Yeah. It looks like they will never pay the descendants of slaves reparations. However, they pay everybody else reparations. The Asians even got a hate crime bill passed in their favor.

Comment

Yeah. It looks like they will never pay the descendants of slaves reparations. However, they pay everybody else reparations. The Asians even got a hate crime bill passed in their favor.
                At this point the mockery of descendants of slaves is beyond insanity.

Comment

Yeah, everything I read is True. But keep your head up and keep going. Because it is all BS, check out this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Enthused_Blackman View Post
                    Yeah, everything I read is True. But keep your head up and keep going. Because it is all BS, check out this video.
                    I've seen that documentary, good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                    X