Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Penn Law Professor Says Black Are Jealous of Western Society...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Penn Law Professor Says Black Are Jealous of Western Society...

What do you guys think about this?

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/...5Es1_&ref_url=

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Here goes Uncle Phil's take on it.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this Jboldeniv. I will put my two sense in with this. I find this professor incredibly native to the topic of, black people and people of colour in the United states. If anything this is a representation of white nationalism. The problem with people like this professor and her so-called counter parts of freedom is, there participation of oppression of American history and black history. Where am I going with this? Its Simple. Its the re-education of the black experience, with white washing as the spice that goes into the pot. Malcom X warned us on the opinions of white social engineering of the black experience. What we need to do as a people in America or other places of the world is that we need to get involved with our communities, our educational systems, be in government and most importantly we must be in charge of our own destiny as a people. We are the heroes of this great story called….. Humanity.

Comment

Working...
      X