Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roe vs. Wade to be overturned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roe vs. Wade to be overturned.

What do you guys think about this?
    “We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled,” Justice Alito writes in an initial majority draft circulated inside the court.

For me it’s a woman’s choice to have an abortion or not. As for the current situation about Roe v. Wade it will have profound consequences on the economy in the U.S. for future generation of families. Rape victims will have there rights to abort as a crime. Its like some places in the middleseast or in some 3rd world countries to force marriage between the victim and the rapist. Let me be clear. It is important to have the separation of church and state because situations like these will force Democracies / Republics to turn into Dictatorships. I highly recommend people to read the The Handmaid's Tale or watch the show.

US Constitution

First Amendment

First Amendment Annotated

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/amendment-1/

Comment

Working...
    X