Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Sharpton telling Black folks…..“We can’t just fight for our tribe.” Fight for Latinos, Jews, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Sharpton telling Black folks…..“We can’t just fight for our tribe.” Fight for Latinos, Jews, etc

I'm sorry Al. But, black people need to only worry about black people. If the shoe was on the other foot, none of these other ethnic groups would even dream of helping blacks. I know that you mean well AL. But, black people have to start looking out for each other.

Period.

Poor delusion Al. The groups he mentioned all benefited from the struggles our elders endured during the Civil Rights Movement, yet none of those groups have shown a willingness to fight along black people in present day. We have no allies, and we should stop pretending to fight for people that don't fight for us.
    Last edited by JoeDueces; 05-20-2022, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      Poor delusion Al. The groups he mentioned ask benefited from three struggles our elders endured during the Civil Rights Movement, yet none of those groups have shown a willingness to fight along black people in present day. We have no allies, ask we should stop pretending to fight for people that don't fight for us.
      I totally agree.

Comment

Working...
      X