Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby Can't Catch A Break...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Cosby Can't Catch A Break...

This man just got out of prison, and now there's a woman testifying against him that he forcibly kissed her when she was 14 years old. They do this to black men all the time. They want this man to die in prison. He is already old, I don't understand why they just won't let this man BE.
    A woman testified Friday that she was 14 when Bill Cosby took her into a trailer on a movie set in 1975, grabbed her so she couldn't move her arms, and kissed her. The woman, now 61, told her story in a public venue for the first time during a Los Angeles County civil trial over the lawsuit of Judy Huth, who alleges Cosby sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion when she was 16 at around the same time, in the spring of 1975. The woman testified that she, her mother, and other family and friends were on the Los Angeles set of the film “Let's Do It Again," starring Cosby and Sidney Poitier, where Cosby had invited them to act as extras after meeting them at a tennis tournament a few months earlier.

Talking about beating a dead horse

Now if WW were this vocal about WM, they would not be in the predicament they are in now with abortion rights

Comment

Exactly. One thing that I have observed about white people, when it comes to being wronged by a black person, they NEVER turnn the other cheek. However, they expect black people to turn the other cheek when they get wronged by white people. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        This man just got out of prison, and now there's a woman testifying against him that he forcibly kissed her when she was 14 years old. They do this to black men all the time. They want this man to die in prison. He is already old, I don't understand why they just won't let this man BE.

Comment

This is why separation from other people, especially White people, Arabs, and Asians, is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by synclairwest View Post
            This is why separation from other people, especially White people, Arabs, and Asians, is necessary.
            I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
            X