Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China tells U.S. it can't 'treat other countries like George Floyd' and 'bully them at will'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China tells U.S. it can't 'treat other countries like George Floyd' and 'bully them at will'.

What do you all think about this? China is bringing up a case of a black man being mistreated to prove their point. The problem is, is that China is just as racist towards blacks as the U.S. is.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    What do you all think about this? China is bringing up a case of a black man being mistreated to prove their point. The problem is, is that China is just as racist towards blacks as the U.S. is.

China has decided to sanction U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her immediate family in response to her 'vicious' and 'provocative' actions, the Chinese foreign ministry said on Friday.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this article. Let me put my two cents in when it comes to history and political tit-for-tat between the United States China and other countries. I understand the George Floyd situation should have never happened in the first place in the US. But for China to use that as an example of the United States bullying other countries is saying that the bully and the bully bully each other at the same time. China right now has reports of Mass genocide of uighur Muslims in that country. I would like to reiterate that exact same quote from that Chinese official. If you truly believe that the United States is acting like the police officer that killed George Floyd, please ask yourself why are you killing uyghurs in the exact same manner while choking off their culture with your own knee. This and there are many of the other examples of Chinese oppression over their own people. Of course the United States and itself has done the exact same thing in their history. But let's be clear China still has stains on their hands just as the United States does. The old saying "check yourself before you wreck yourself "

Comment

Working...
      X