Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida teacher says he quit after the staff removed photos of Black leaders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida teacher says he quit after the staff removed photos of Black leaders.

Sometimes, I wonder what do white people have against black people showing any shred of our history? If a black person has achieved anything in history, many white people try to hide it, discredit it, or act like it was done by a white person. The evidence can be plain as day, that the person who achieved something historical was black. They always try to take credit for black achievements. It is similar to how them, and Arabs, take credit for Egypt. Many of the images on the wall show nothing but black people. When they try to re-enact the Ancient Egyptians, how they wore their hair, and other things that they have done, they look ridiculous. They have Arabs putting on wigs with braids trying to show how they wore their hair back in Ancient Egyptian times. From what I can see, the only people who wear their hair in braids are black people. I get tired of non-blacks lying about black history.

A Florida elementary school teacher said he quit his job after another staff member removed his pictures depicting African American leaders.

I don't know about us building Egypt bc im of west African blood but this man sounded fed up.

The job he has is more stressful than a normal classroom and seems like Karen was taking her job to seriousseriously
    I'm glad he notified the governor and the media.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I don't know about us building Egypt bc im of west African blood but this man sounded fed up.

The job he has is more stressful than a normal classroom and seems like Karen was taking her job to seriousseriously
      I'm glad he notified the governor and the media.
      Yeah. I hear you. For some reason, white people do not like discussing black history.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yeah. I hear you. For some reason, white people do not like discussing black history.
        It's deeper than that. Showing we had our community, would make them face how it came about
        Last edited by jasondreamweaver; 08-13-2022, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

It's deeper than that. Showing we had our community, would make them face hoe it came about
          Exactly.

Comment

Working...
          X