Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlottesville's First Black Woman Police Chief Fired As Officers Refused to Comply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlottesville's First Black Woman Police Chief Fired As Officers Refused to Comply.

I remember when I worked at UPS when I was younger. I was one of the hardest working men on the belt. Eventually, I got the lead position, and white men didn't like being up under me. Eventually, I left the belt to go to the sort isle. That belt went to crap. I guess the same thing is happening to her. They don't like being up under a black woman, because she's black.

After a midsummer meeting in June 2021, newly hired police chief RaShall Brackney felt the need to double down on her personal safety, unholstering her gun as she left headquarters. Brackney’s fear however was not prompted by the activity on the streets, or even the ongoing public threats made against the police department over the years. Instead, she found herself afraid of her own subordinates, cops who wanted her gone after making some controversial, yet necessary shake ups throughout the for
Working...
X