Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In California’s largest race bias cases, Latino workers are accused of abusing Black colleagues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In California’s largest race bias cases, Latino workers are accused of abusing Black colleagues.

I'm not sure what's going on in SoCal, but whatever it is, I hope that blacks get justice. I already know how racist many Hispanics can be towards blacks. I went through it with them when I was a young man. Many of them were really racist back in the day.
    In the last decade, the two largest race discrimination cases brought by the federal government in the Golden State alleged widespread abuse of hundreds of Black employees at Inland Empire warehouses.

When I was in LA, Black folks sued Roscoes and won bc they received less time than Hispanic coworkers. It literally bankrupted them. It's not like they work hard, it's bc they work cheap and under the table.

And I noticed how Blacks had to kowtow to other races in order to survive to the point of Stockholm syndrome.

I knew I had to leave. It shapes my whole view of Black person from CA and I hate it for any dark skinned person who lives there.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      When I was in LA, Black folks sued Roscoes and won bc they received less time than Hispanic coworkers. It literally bankrupted them. It's not like they work hard, it's bc they work cheap and under the table.

And I noticed how Blacks had to kowtow to other races in order to survive to the point of Stockholm syndrome.

I knew I had to leave. It shapes my whole view of Black person from CA and I hate it for any dark skinned person who lives there.
      Yep. That's the reason why I wrote a book about my experiences living in the Bay Area. It was so racist, that I had to write a book about all of the things that I went through out in the Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yep. That's the reason why I wrote a book about my experiences living in the Bay Area. It was so racist, that I had to write a book about all of the things that I went through out in the Bay.
        It's like an open secret no one wants to address

Comment

Working...
        X