Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton's criticism of 'open border' under Biden is a sign she WILL run for president again in 2024, says former adviser to Bill who now works for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton's criticism of 'open border' under Biden is a sign she WILL run for president again in 2024, says former adviser to Bill who now works for Trump.

What do y'all think about Hillary Clinton running again in 2024? Would you vote for her? Honestly, I am not sure that I would.
    'Hillary is just dusting off Bill's playbook that I wrote for him and applying it herself this year,' Dick Morris told radio host John Catsimatidis of Cat's Roundtable on WABC.

This is brought to you by a Trump advisor who worked for the Clintons and reported on newspaper owned that leans conservative.

I can tell you this is to energize the Republicans. This let's me know how desperate they are to win the midterms.

I think we are all tired of old politicians. We need to faces and ideas.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Working...
      X