Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan and Tokyo urges residents to EVACUATE as fears of war between the US, South Korea and Kim Jong-Un's deranged regime grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan and Tokyo urges residents to EVACUATE as fears of war between the US, South Korea and Kim Jong-Un's deranged regime grow.

Many of these Asian countries are trying to flex their might lately. Several are firing off ballistic missiles to show that they aren't playing.

North Korea has fired an unidentified ballistic missile, part of a record-breaking streak of weapons tests by Pyongyang, as South Korea ramps up military drills with the US.

What coincidence both north Korea and Russia are threatening us with nuclear weapons.

I understand NK hatred of Japan, they terrorized most east Asian

​but if he thinks about attacking Alaska bc I read that's how long the missile can launch

​

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      What coincidence both north Korea and Russia are threatening us with nuclear weapons.

I understand NK hatred of Japan, they terrorized most east Asian

​but if he thinks about attacking Alaska bc I read that's how long the missile can launch

​
      Wow. So the missles can reach Alaska? That's a pretty long distance.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Wow. So the missles can reach Alaska? That's a pretty long distance.
        The Japanese were sending helium bombs from across the seas during WW2. They even reached the west coast

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

The Japanese were sending helium bombs from across the seas during WW2. They even reached the west coast
          Wow. I didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Wow. I didn't know that.
            https://www.military.com/off-duty/te...ring-wwii.html

Comment

Working...
            X