Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson foods joins Caterpillar and Boeing in ditching Chicago amid huge crime wave under woke Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson foods joins Caterpillar and Boeing in ditching Chicago amid huge crime wave under woke Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

I don't know which one is worse, Chicago or Baltimore. I think Chicago is worse. Chicago has so many shootings a year, that it's a shame.
    The chicken giant made the announcement Wednesday, revealing it's bringing together its employees at its global headquarters in Arkansas, and closing down its office in Downtown Chicago.

Need tribe chieftains that are the figure head for each race in a area or city group, they do the talking to the head of the government organizations, the people being evil do need to be locked up, because they are making harder for those that are not at the top. People don't want to be treated like animals but act like we are in the jungle /concrete jungle acting that way is or rather for some of them was a choice at some point. But I literally see and live where I witness the exact type of behavior and way of being that causes the violence in our areas and neighborhoods. Literally as I was typing this, my stupid 40+ neighbor was outside fukn with black handicapped neighbor because he gay make it make sense. I am now coming to realize I myself am rare.

Comment

What you said sounds like a good solution.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, That was a short summarization of my thoughts on it, but something very close like that.
    Working...
    X