Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NATO prepares for nuclear drills and doubles number of warships in the Baltic Sea to 30 in show of strength after 'horrific' Russian bombing raids in Ukraine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATO prepares for nuclear drills and doubles number of warships in the Baltic Sea to 30 in show of strength after 'horrific' Russian bombing raids in Ukraine.

NATO Secretary-General Jens StoltenbergĀ told Moscow on Tuesday it would meet attacks on allies' critical infrastructure with a 'united and determined response'.

It sucks that it seems the overall strategy has to be shots fired then the real stop this person measures start. The crazy part is how we have allow it to play out, for non scripted chaos to happen. Because definitely it feels and seems like they are all working together on some level. And the civilian/product* who is in the middle just get slaughtered. It's crazy how there are people in Russia that truly believes that dude' rhetoric and willing to die themselves for it. Because it just seems in a logical situation with logical thinking entities that care about survival you would gang up and take out the threat. Why is this not happening, because they are all in on it. I mean you got India straight up playin both sides out in the opening. Well that's some of my theories and thoughts, I don't have the luxury yet to ponder on far away plays too long too much random up close.

Comment

Yep. Alot of innocent people are caught in the crossfire between Russia and Ukraine. I even saw online somewhere where a little child was killed due to bombing in Ukraine. It was a very graphic photo of her lying down dead on the ground.

Comment

Working...
      X