Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz, 24, should get DEATH PENALTY for killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in 2018, jury rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz, 24, should get DEATH PENALTY for killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in 2018, jury rules.

I agree with the jury. He should get the death penalty.

Jurors deciding whether to recommend a death sentence or life in prison for Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz will examine the AR-15 he used to murder 17 people in the massacre.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I agree with the jury. He should get the death penalty.

Jury recommends Parkland gunman be sentenced to life in prison for killing 17 people in 2018 school shooting.

The jury announced their decision on Thursday morning, the second day of deliberations. It brings the three-month trial to a close.

Comment

When seeing these things I will often wonder what's the deciding factor, because it definitely is not the crime, it seems.

Comment

Working...
      X