Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewster police officer indicted on false arrest charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewster police officer indicted on false arrest charges.

This cop was out of line. He actually messed with a white guy. He will get charges for sure.

Video of an altercation with motorist Alex King led to the indictment of Brewster Police Officer Fernando Quinones on false statement charges.

He still got the Blue backing him and this is the white privilege that Latinos can afford.

But they are light his *** up in the comments section. They associating his action with a 3rd world country instead of acknowledging it's the police culture to act like ​​this
    but I don't have a dog in this fight away it goes. Just stop using that abuse of power against us

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      He still got the Blue backing him and this is the white privilege that Latinos can afford.

But they are light his *** up in the comments section. They associating his action with a 3rd world country instead of acknowledging it's the police culture to act like ​​this
      but I don't have a dog in this fight away it goes. Just stop using that abuse of power against us
      I agree with you 100%.

Comment

Working...
      X