Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden Announces New Steps To Tackle Anti-Asian Violence And Discrimination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Announces New Steps To Tackle Anti-Asian Violence And Discrimination

Asian Americans have gone through something in the last several month that's not pleasant, but it's not even 1/1000th of what African Americans have gone through, but just look at what they're getting:

The Biden administration has created 6 new actions "in response to attacks and harassment that Asian American and Pacific Islander communities in the United States".

"Press secretary Jen Psaki reiterated that the administration has committed to naming a "high-level ... member of the AAPI community to a position in the White House, and that's something we're working to do through consultation with a range of officials and elected officials as well, and that person will be a commissioned officer and will be working on both policy and outreach."

REF: https://www.npr.org/2021/03/30/98273...discrimination

We can't even be upset at the AAPI community, they did what they had to do for their people, which is LOBBY aka, bribe this corrupt gov't to get what they want or need. Instead, let this be a lesson that in America, you do not get what you ask for, protest for, vote for, riot for, complain for, petition for, debate for, or any other regular civil action. In America, you get what you PAY for aka "Lobbying". Brothers and Sisters have been catching hell for hundreds of years, and we never ever got anything close to a position in the White House to address our issues. Brothers, am I wrong for saying this, or is it like Dr. Claude Andersen has been saying - political power must follow economic power. Asians have economic power, and now, they have political power. Let's discuss.

Black people have to take some of the blame for this " stop Asian hate" crap. They never support you. I can prove so much dirt they did to us and we are so forgiving it makes me sick...

Comment

It happened so fast. I forgot how quick justice was when it helps white people. This is just a drop in the bucket. Countless Black people have had to battle white supremacy and too many end up dead because of it and too many have just walked away as if nothing even happened.

Comment

Originally posted by NasiirNetcher View Post
        Black people have to take some of the blame for this " stop Asian hate" crap. They never support you. I can prove so much dirt they did to us and we are so forgiving it makes me sick...
        Don't think its forgiveness just cowardly

Comment

The the Christian Church make them cowards ( forgiving)? We seem to be the only ones.....

Comment

It’s sad that they are really trying to push this Narrative as if negros haven’t been going threw this our entire time well the time since the anglo-Saxon came to turtle island we have been dealing with there hate but never fought back with hate when we should have been Treating them the way they treat us!!!

Comment

When I see things like this unfold it feels like life is just one big practical joke. The root cause of the recent anti-asian violence and attacks stems from the initial WS narrative that Asians started COVID and we know thats bs. Notice also how there seems to be a theme of portraying black assailants as the perpetrators to these attacks....again i feel is another tool of WS to take focus off the continued police killings and brutalization of our people. I have nothing against the Asian community but there is simply zero comparison to their struggle vs ours. They experience a little taste of what we go through every single day and they are getting things in motion when we've literally had nationwide protests fostering little or close to nothing.
              Last edited by OnSilentWings; 05-01-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnSilentWings View Post
                When I see things like this unfold it feels like life is just one big practical joke. The root cause of the recent anti-asian violence and attacks stems from the initial WS narrative that Asians started COVID and we know thats bs. Notice also how there seems to be a theme of portraying black assailants as the perpetrators to these attacks....again i feel is another tool of WS to take focus off the continued police killings and brutalization of our people. I have nothing against the Asian community but there is simply zero comparison to their struggle vs ours. They experience a little taste of what we go through every single day and they are getting things in motion when we've literally had nationwide protests fostering little or close to nothing.
                So true bruh.

Comment

You guys gotta understand that China is the next super power of the world, the leader of the NWO.

Comment

I wish the best for the Asian community, but this on you all to resolve. Unfortunately, they haven't always stood with us and I will not stand with them. I do not patronize Asian owned establishments. Stop giving them your money.

Comment

Asians got attacked for two days and got Federal Protection.
                      We as Black People have been attacked for almost 460 years and we still don't have Federal Protection.
                      Joe Biden also let the lgbtq community know that he stands behind the bill that President Obama signed to protect them.

Comment

• NYC Noir
                        NYC Noir commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We have legal protection, it's selectively enforced. We need consistency. Everyone deserves consistent protection against the oppressors.

I grew up around Asians and whites. It angers me because Asians would only bully me just to please some white person. lately Im discovering I am getting body aches due to all this disrespect towards us/ Only hope I have is that this was mentioned in the bible how Yahua would use the Gentiles to make uus jealous. Yet nobody wants to mention how Asians kill each other. The San Gabriiel Valleyy gang wars would see alot of young Asians kids get shot or killed. I remember in the mid 90s I met a bunch of Asian gangsters who would go around driving with fully automatic weapons in their car. Yet Id get stopped just for crossing the street.

Comment

We need to stop shopping at asian owned businesses

Comment

There has been 25 police murders in Georgia of black people. Do not hesitate to contact your state representative on these murders.

Comment

Joe Biden's and the Democrat's American Rescue Plan gives $3 billion in funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs), and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs). Where are those Jim Crow Joe naysayers? The plan overall helps blacks and not 1 GOP member voted for the bill.

Comment

Working...
                            X