Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohammed bin Salman's cousin's violent threat to the West: Saud al-Shaalan warns those who 'challenge' Saudi Arabia that 'we are all projects of jihad and martyrdom' - after Biden said there would be 'consequences' for OPEC cut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohammed bin Salman's cousin's violent threat to the West: Saud al-Shaalan warns those who 'challenge' Saudi Arabia that 'we are all projects of jihad and martyrdom' - after Biden said there would be 'consequences' for OPEC cut.

It seems like many countries are rebelling against the U.S. all over the world.
    Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's cousin issued a violent threat against those who 'challenge' Saudi Arabia.

Maaan they need to chill they speeding it up too fast. Haven't even applied for a passport yet, Any youtube recommendation on the passport to African country I guess? shii Googel recommended I started here--> South Africa, Ghana, and Mauritius. These countries offer dual citizenship programs with a few conditions which can generally be met easily if you want.
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-17-2022, 12:45 PM. Reason: For some reason part of my comment keeps being removed.

Comment

Working...
    X