Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Bidenflation gobbles up Turkeys! Price of Thanksgiving bird rises 50% thanks to soaring cost of living and avian flu outbreak - as total cost of meal goes up by whopping 12%.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Bidenflation gobbles up Turkeys! Price of Thanksgiving bird rises 50% thanks to soaring cost of living and avian flu outbreak - as total cost of meal goes up by whopping 12%.

How many people in here are going to celebrate Thanksgiving this year?
    Americans are poised to spend 12 percent more on their Thanksgiving meals than last year as the price of turkey jumped to $1.99 per pound, nearly double what it cost last year due to inflation and avian flu.

I dont think Biden is the source of the inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I dont think Biden is the source of the inflation.
      Me neither.

Comment

Inflation isn't Biden's fault and it isn't relegated to the US alone, it's worldwide. Here's a video of how corporate entities and price hikes drive inflation. The president has zero input on how these organizations drive their bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          Inflation isn't Biden's fault and it isn't relegated to the US alone, it's worldwide. Here's a video of how corporate entities and price hikes drive inflation. The president has zero input on how these organizations drive their bottom line.
          Right this a global phenomenon and we bailed out a few countries with aid to keep their economies afloat.

Comment

Working...
          X