Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelensky accuses Russia of planning to blow up hydroelectric dam to cover retreat from Kherson - as Putin's panicked puppets order all civilians in occupied city to evacuate 'immediately' ahead of expected Kyiv counteroffensive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelensky accuses Russia of planning to blow up hydroelectric dam to cover retreat from Kherson - as Putin's panicked puppets order all civilians in occupied city to evacuate 'immediately' ahead of expected Kyiv counteroffensive.

Sometimes, I wonder what is Vladimir Putin's end goal? I thought that the goal of this conflict was to annex Ukraine. He is destroying it.
    Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky (pictured) said Russian troops planted explosives at the Nova Kakhovka dam at a massive reservoir in the south of country.

It's not the land he wants but access to the coast. Russia could have a port to the Mediterranean and police the coast.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      It's not the land he wants but access to the coast. Russia could have a port to the Mediterranean and police the coast.
      Oh. I see. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
      X