Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russians ‘flee’ Kherson: Putin loyalists, officials and collaborators are among thousands evacuating city as advancing Ukrainian troops close in, claims resident - after dictator unleashed missile blitz on power stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russians ‘flee’ Kherson: Putin loyalists, officials and collaborators are among thousands evacuating city as advancing Ukrainian troops close in, claims resident - after dictator unleashed missile blitz on power stations

It looks like the Ukrainians are fighting back like hell.
    Russia has declared a civilian evacuation to funnel residents into Russia, but civilians living there say they aren't the ones being evacuated.

This is good. Sort of what I mentioned if you don't want to be a part of the war and don't agree with your country is doing to bring was to your country you should leave.

Now I know this is not easy. I am actually hoping Canada don't pull no **** if you the US force this country into a war that brings it to this land. I need atleast 4 or 6 months to be prepared to live abroad.

Comment

Working...
    X