Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackface sitcom scene on Hong Kong TV sparks controversy - months after broadcaster was accused of racism for using 'brownface' to depict Filipinos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackface sitcom scene on Hong Kong TV sparks controversy - months after broadcaster was accused of racism for using 'brownface' to depict Filipinos.

Why are the Chinese so racist? They are some of the most racist people on this planet.

Hong Kong broadcaster TVB aired a show with actors wearing blackface, just months after it was accused of racism for putting an actor in brownface to depict Filipinos.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Why are the Chinese so racist? They are some of the most racist people on this planet.
    This isn't anything new with how China views black people. I just wish those African nations would return the favor and kick them out of their own countries.
    When footage of Africans being discriminated against in China for their race amid the Covid-19 crisis emerged last month, it caused an awkward rupture in China-Africa relations.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post

This isn't anything new with how China views black people. I just wish those African nations would return the favor and kick them out of their own countries.
      I agree. They need to get the Chinese out of Africa; and all other foreigners who have no respect for Africans.

Comment

Working...
      X