Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dog runs down street with a HUMAN HEAD in its mouth after snatching it from grisly crime scene where human remains were dumped at Mexican ATM booth with message warning 'the next head is yours'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog runs down street with a HUMAN HEAD in its mouth after snatching it from grisly crime scene where human remains were dumped at Mexican ATM booth with message warning 'the next head is yours'

Man, Mexico is a place that I definitely would not want to live in. They slice people up down there. I remember hearing about a group called MS-13. They would commit those types of grisly murders also.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Terrified residents in the violence-plagued state of Zacatecas in the country's north saw the animal fleeing a crime scene with the chopped-up head.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, Mexico is a place that I definitely would not want to live in. They slice people up down there. I remember hearing about a group called MS-13. They would commit those types of grisly murders also.
    Right! Their own people don't even want to live there.

It's the wild wild west down there. I don't even trust going there for vacation.

Comment

Working...
    X