Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'People definitely thought this was the end': Passengers scream and cry as Delta flight from Atlanta to LAX forced to make an emergency landing in Albuquerque after smoke fills the cockpit and cabin while alarm blares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'People definitely thought this was the end': Passengers scream and cry as Delta flight from Atlanta to LAX forced to make an emergency landing in Albuquerque after smoke fills the cockpit and cabin while alarm blares.

Man, that would be scary as hell. Every time I flew on a plane, I felt kind of helpless. You are high in the air, if something happens on the plane, you are in big trouble. I know people say that riding a plane is safer than driving a car. However, I felt alot more secure in a car than I do on a plane.

Delta Flight 2846 made an emergency landing in Albuquerque on Tuesday after smoke filled the cockpit and cabin. Passengers on board were 'screaming and crying' as the plane landed.
Working...
X