Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Between Kanye and the Midterms, the Unsettling Stream of Antisemitism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between Kanye and the Midterms, the Unsettling Stream of Antisemitism.

What do y'all think about this? They are calling everything antisemitism. I don't really think that Kyrie Irving did anything besides a post a link to a movie. The Jews have so much pull that they are ending whole careers of anybody who dare saying anything about them.
    Simon Taylor was on his way to an appointment in Flatbush, Brooklyn, when he pulled into a local filling station one afternoon last week. It was a lovely fall day in New York, but as he began to fuel up, the climate turned sour: Another customer, spotting the skullcap atop Rabbi Taylor’s head, launched into an expletive-laden rant about how much he hated Jews and then, when the rabbi photographed his license plate, started chasing him with an upraised fist. Taylor, a 38-year-old father of five w

When the right was attacking the Black community, it was crickets.

They act like Zionist aren't racist. I never hear them condemn them. Hebrew Israelites are just giving them a dose of their own medicine when it comes to talking about slavery.

This random isolated incident is gonna be used like the random shooting of those Asian women in GA. A reason for Congress to make specific laws that cater just to them. Just watch

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      When the right was attacking the Black community, it was crickets.

They act like Zionist aren't racist. I never hear them condemn them. Hebrew Israelites are just giving them a dose of their own medicine when it comes to talking about slavery.

This random isolated incident is gonna be used like the random shooting of those Asian women in GA. A reason for Congress to make specific laws that cater just to them. Just watch
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X