Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court Deciding On Affirmative Action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Court Deciding On Affirmative Action.

What do y'all think about this? Do y'all think that blacks will be severely impacted by the end of Affirmative Action? I am going to be honest, Affirmative Action never worked for me. It seems to have helped other minorities and white women more than its helped black Americans, in general, and black men, in particular. It was supposed to be put in place to help Black Americans. However, we have benefitted the LEAST from it.
    The conservative-led Supreme Court’s signaling this week that it may rule against affirmative action in college admissions is raising alarm from businesses and leaders who say the move would ripple well beyond just schools. U.S. Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar, arguing before the high court in defense of the race-conscious college admissions policies, said efforts aimed…

From what I read from the legal proceedings, all the judges are about to dismiss this case like they did when s white girl from Texas did it. The first time they attacked her grades.

This time they are attacking the whole premise. When conservative judges are vocal about this, you know Asians ****ed up.

Clarence Thomas was unusually quite as usual lol

Comment

Exactly bruh. Clarence Thomas will probably vote against it.

Comment

Working...
      X