Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female University of Kentucky student, 22, is arrested over violent race attack on three black students after she was refused dorm entry at 4am: Party footage emerges of her screaming 'I'm rich as f*** and you're obviously not'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female University of Kentucky student, 22, is arrested over violent race attack on three black students after she was refused dorm entry at 4am: Party footage emerges of her screaming 'I'm rich as f*** and you're obviously not'.

No surprise...Another racist white chick. Black men who are dating white women need to be careful. Look at that woman Courtney Clenney and Christian Obumseli. She was calling him all types of racist slurs. Personally, I am going to say this, but I think a huge portion of white women are racist deep down.
    Sophia Rosing, 22, was arrested just before 4am on Sunday at a University of Kentucky dorm on public intoxication, assault and disorderly conduct charges.
Working...
X