Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents of female University of Kentucky student, 22, seen leaving court as their daughter pleads NOT GUILTY to calling desk clerk 'n**' over 200 times in drunken rage and demanding cops give her 'special treatment' because she's 'got lots of money'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents of female University of Kentucky student, 22, seen leaving court as their daughter pleads NOT GUILTY to calling desk clerk 'n**' over 200 times in drunken rage and demanding cops give her 'special treatment' because she's 'got lots of money'.

Sometimes, I think that majority of white people, deep down, are racist. It doesn't take long until their true colors show up. I hear alot about black men talking about white women, and I don't agree. In my life, I have come across many racist white women; especially, when I was in school.
    University of Kentucky student Sophia Rosing called a black desk clerk a 'n*****' more than 200 times in her drunken rage before telling cops that she gets 'special treatment'.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Sometimes, I think that majority of white people, deep down, are racist. It doesn't take long until their true colors show up. I hear alot about black men talking about white women, and I don't agree. In my life, I have come across many racist white women; especially, when I was in school.

Comment

This is what they wanted. I expect this at PWI
      I would have called the police on her. Or left her to the wolves.

Comment

Exactly bruh.

Comment

Working...
        X