Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson, MS Water System Is Failing, City Will Have No or Little Drinking Water Indefinitely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson, MS Water System Is Failing, City Will Have No or Little Drinking Water Indefinitely.

Man, this is terrible.

They want to blame the city for the problems even though the governor can allocate funds to the city bc this didn't happen over night.

But they got money to diverge from welfare for volleyball stadiums

Comment

Exactly. If it was the majority of whites suffering, they would have been done something by now.

Comment

Just a thought, since we are being forced back to our nomad way, which I'm am not used to, or haven't had the chance make myself used to being a nomad comfortably per se.

But I think something like this could be fixed on a large scale with a large group of black people. Isn't that what some other races have done, when it was a place or area that nobody else wanted because of something, they take it figure out a way to resolve the issue then claim the place as their own or make it hard for the people that left to easily return. (I have personally witness mexican, white, asian, asian indian communities doing this.) As long there would be no crab in a bucket and greediness among the group it should work, instead of "indefinitely" sentence. I'm not speaking of the average person there suffering, I'm talking about the ones that would have resources or connections to make something happen.

Wouldn't be easy and would take some years, but just saying we seen it done.

Comment

Working...
        X