Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West's worst nightmare is coming true — Adidas plans to sell Yeezys under new branding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West's worst nightmare is coming true — Adidas plans to sell Yeezys under new branding.

I wonder how good they will do without Kanye.
    Adidas said it plans to sell the shoes formerly known as Yeezys. Ye, formally known as Kayne West, had previously lambasted Adidas for selling fakes.

Their debt to buyout Ye is 40 percent of their debt.

He got the last laugh. Now we just gotta stop buying it for them to really feel.the effects

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      Their debt to buyout Ye is 40 percent of their debt.

He got the last laugh. Now we just gotta stop buying it for them to really feel.the effects
      Exactly. I don't see much point in getting the Yeezy's without Kanye. I have never gotten a pair of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. I don't see much point in getting the Yeezy's without Kanye. I have never gotten a pair of them.
        Yeah I was never an ADIDAS fan. I rock Nikes but even with this Kyrie situation I might hold off on that

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Yeah I was never an ADIDAS fan. I rock Nikes but even with this Kyrie situation I might hold off on that
          I hear you bruh. I like Nike's too. I am not a fan of Yeezy's really. But, I like the Adidas Gazelles.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I hear you bruh. I like Nike's too. I am not a fan of Yeezy's really. But, I like the Adidas Gazelles.
            I like the track suits and the bboy look of the 80s. You run DMC style but ain't really into their new look

Comment

Yeah. I hear you.

Comment

Working...
              X