Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate single father is forced to insulate his freezing home with CARDBOARD as his energy bill soars to more than £1,000 a month to heat flat he shares with 12-year-old son.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate single father is forced to insulate his freezing home with CARDBOARD as his energy bill soars to more than £1,000 a month to heat flat he shares with 12-year-old son.

The price of that energy bill is super high.
    Nigel Cleall, 51, said he even considered moving into his garden shed with his 12-year-old son Oliver as it is warmer than his ground-floor flat in Martley, Worcestershire.

I'm more fascinating that you can get that much card board for 1 dollar.

And he can't be too cold in a t-shirt.

Do they not have space heaters there? My house has cathedral ceilings I hardly ever use heat in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I'm more fascinating that you can get that much card board for 1 dollar.

And he can't be too cold in a t-shirt.

Do they not have space heaters there? My house has cathedral ceilings I hardly ever use heat in the winter.
      I hear you bruh. I'm not sure if they have space heaters or not. But 1000 dollars for an energy bill is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I hear you bruh. I'm not sure if they have space heaters or not. But 1000 dollars for an energy bill is crazy.
        Gas is expensive in Europe too. That's why you never catch me complaining about gas especially since I don't live in Cali anymore.

But I'm so glad they subsidize heating cost in America. So many older Black people live on a fixed income.

That man can move at anytime by the way. I read his son doesn't even stay with him full time. White folks know they can be melodrama.

Comment

Exactly. Cali gas prices are crazy.

Comment

He's in the UK, he should go on benefits.

Comment

Working...
            X