Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'This was ultimately my call': Ashen-faced Mark Zuckerberg is seen on leaked video call telling executives he will lay off 11,000 Meta workers - before firing them by 'cold' email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'This was ultimately my call': Ashen-faced Mark Zuckerberg is seen on leaked video call telling executives he will lay off 11,000 Meta workers - before firing them by 'cold' email.

11,000 workers are a lot of people.
    Provided by one of the workers affected by the layoffs, the clip shows the Facebook founder explain what he called 'his decision' - hours after Meta said it was laying off 13 percent of its staff.

They media talks about how advertising dried up to trying to allude that is the reason. But from my view it was the stupid as meta verse he kept trying force, when everyone including some of his own business peers outwardly saying how they don't understand what's he's doing and pretty much that aint it. People that are their customer for the VR headsets were the main target people who even was like nope. It makes you feel that was set up to funnel money into something else away from facebook, because he pretty much just wasted a lot of money and firing people to make up part of it. I knew something wasn't right with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      They media talks about how advertising dried up to trying to allude that is the reason. But from my view it was the stupid as meta verse he kept trying force, when everyone including some of his own business peers outwardly saying how they don't understand what's he's doing and pretty much that aint it. People that are their customer for the VR headsets were the main target people who even was like nope. It makes you feel that was set up to funnel money into something else away from facebook, because he pretty much just wasted a lot of money and firing people to make up part of it. I knew something wasn't right with him.
      Yep. I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
      X