Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extinction Rebellion activist accused of 'throwing eggs at Charles and Camilla' is banned from carrying eggs in public and must stay 500m away from the King - as he claims he has received death threats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extinction Rebellion activist accused of 'throwing eggs at Charles and Camilla' is banned from carrying eggs in public and must stay 500m away from the King - as he claims he has received death threats.

I wonder why they don't like King Charles? They are throwing eggs at him? What for?
    Patrick Thelwell, 23, pelted at least four eggs at Charles and Camilla, the Queen Consort, during a public walkabout in York yesterday.

We are at a point the Climate change is running so bad, the likely hood of the extinction of the human race and the biosphere dying on earth is on the rise. I'm not surprised there doing this in protest. Better for them throwing eggs , then doing Terrorist attacks. Everyone has the right to protest. Now Throwing something at Charles like this, we need to question there method of protest. I'm just putting my 2 cents in.​

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      We are at a point the Climate change is running so bad, the likely hood of the extinction of the human race and the biosphere dying on earth is on the rise. I'm not surprised there doing this in protest. Better for them throwing eggs , then doing Terrorist attacks. Everyone has the right to protest. Now Throwing something at Charles like this, we need to question there method of protest. I'm just putting my 2 cents in.​

Comment

Working...
      X