Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why selfish Trump FEARS DeSantis, yet must hand Ron the torch to save the America First movement, writes CHRISTIAN WHITON who served under the ex-president.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why selfish Trump FEARS DeSantis, yet must hand Ron the torch to save the America First movement, writes CHRISTIAN WHITON who served under the ex-president.

I don't really care much for Ron Desantis. I don't know much about him though.
    WHITON: There are many reasons for Trump to step aside, but the most glaring is the lackluster performance of Republicans in Tuesday's midterm elections.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I don't really care much for Ron Desantis. I don't know much about him though.
    Know this he kept Florida from getting the first Black governor and made sure he couldn't run against him

He's Trump on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Know this he kept Florida from getting the first Black governor and made sure he couldn't run against him

He's Trump on steroids.
      I guess my suspicions about him are valid. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I guess my suspicions about him are valid. LOL.
        I've been a Florida voter all my life and they love voting against their own self interest

Comment

Working...
        X