Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado cops launch new effort to solve murder of six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey nearly 30 years after her death in hopes updated technology can help match killer from unidentified DNA evidence left on body.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado cops launch new effort to solve murder of six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey nearly 30 years after her death in hopes updated technology can help match killer from unidentified DNA evidence left on body.

This case is as old as time. They have been trying to solve JonBenet Ramsey's case ever since I was a child.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    This case is as old as time. They have been trying to solve JonBenet Ramsey's case ever since I was a child.
    It's not even worth posting the article. The parents are dead so why are they using tax payer money for this

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

It's not even worth posting the article. The parents are dead so why are they using tax payer money for this
      Exactly.

Comment

I wish they used this much effort and resources to find missing black children or unsolved murders in our communities.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          I wish they used this much effort and resources to find missing black children or unsolved murders in our communities.
          I hear you bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
            That would be too much like right

Comment

Working...
            X