Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White House says Russia IS 'ultimately responsible' for missile that killed two in Poland - despite it 'highly likely' being fired by Ukraine - because Kyiv had 'every right' to defend itself from a 'barrage' of Putin attacks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House says Russia IS 'ultimately responsible' for missile that killed two in Poland - despite it 'highly likely' being fired by Ukraine - because Kyiv had 'every right' to defend itself from a 'barrage' of Putin attacks.

The White House said Wednesday that Russia is 'ultimately responsible' for the explosion that killed two people in Poland, despite it 'most likely' coming from Ukraine.

I hope they don't do him like Colin Powell

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I hope they don't do him like Colin Powell
      How did they do Colin Powell?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

How did they do Colin Powell?
        The.Bush administration had him report there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq while trying to tie Iraq to 9/11

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

The.Bush administration had him report there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq while trying to tie Iraq to 9/11
          I see.

Comment

These people really want WW3 sheesh.

Comment

Working...
            X