Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE: Man eviscerated as a 'racist, misogynistic, xenophobic Trump supporter' at his FUNERAL is billionaire auto loans magnate Donald Foss - whose ranting 'black supremacist' daughter attends a $57k-a-year school and grew up in a $7.3m mansion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE: Man eviscerated as a 'racist, misogynistic, xenophobic Trump supporter' at his FUNERAL is billionaire auto loans magnate Donald Foss - whose ranting 'black supremacist' daughter attends a $57k-a-year school and grew up in a $7.3m mansion.

I saw the video of her talking about him at the funeral somewhere. She went off on him.
    Billionaire auto loans magnate Donald Foss was branded a 'racist, misogynistic, xenophobic Trump-loving cis-straight white man' by his daughter at his funeral, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Good, I'm glad she aired him out publicly like that I hope divestors take notes. Just because a white man sleeps with you, doesn't mean he isn't racist.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
      Good, I'm glad she aired him out publicly like that I hope divestors take notes. Just because a white man sleeps with you, doesn't mean he isn't racist.
      Exactly. Most whites, from my personal experience are racist. Eventually their racism will boil to the surface, sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        I saw the video of her talking about him at the funeral somewhere. She went off on him.
        A lot of white people mad too.

Was she supposed to revere a man that was racist bc he's rich?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          Nope bc more than likely they'd accept that BS. Divesting is more about BM than it is WM bc they ain't marrying or dating them like that

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

A lot of white people mad too.

Was she supposed to revere a man that was racist bc he's rich?
            Exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X